Because it is Christmas and Christmas makes me feel sentimental, here are 12 things I learned from Kang Gary.
He is a rapper, arguably the best in Korea, and a musician. He is also a co-host in Running Man, one of the most popular adventure game show in South Korea.
- Nothing is impossible if you have your friends with you.
- It’s possible to win without betraying anyone.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- There’s nothing wrong with admitting to being scared. It’s the only time you can really be brave.
- Whenever you can, try something you have never tried before.
- Don’t be scared to be goofy.
- Amazing things can happen if you set your mind to it.
- Whenever you have a chance, make people laugh.
- Don’t take your defeats and victories too seriously.
- … and sometimes, you just gotta bring the SWAG.
- Believe in yourself.
- It’s okay to cause a bit of trouble sometimes… just make sure you sincerely and cutely apologize.